Accent Reduction Services
If you are ready to conquer your fears and feel confident speaking American English, then you’ve come to the right place. Here’s what you’ll get when you work with me:
- A professional assessment of your speech so we know exactly which sounds and speech patterns we need to work on.
- A FREE 20 minute consult over Skype so we can determine if we are a good fit for each other — before you commit to anything!
- Customized classes designed to meet your specific needs and goals
Personalized attention in our one-on-one sessions
- Flexibility to schedule our classes at YOUR convenience
- Portability: since we work over Skype, I can meet with you anywhere in the world that you have an internet connection
- Confidence that you are speaking English more clearly
- Improved relationships with your co-workers and friends because you understand each other better
- Peace of mind knowing that you can master advanced English skills and feel comfortable in your new environment
If you have at least one other person in your office or organization who wants to improve their American English pronunciation, why not schedule a group training course? Often, the company training budget will cover the cost, as the company benefits as much as you do from your improved communication skills. It doesn’t matter if you each have a different native language, because you will all be learning English pronunciation, and you can benefit from each other’s experiences.
Group training offers many of the same benefits as the individual training in a slightly different format. Here are the group training options:
- Convenient weekly classes onsite, if I live within driving distance of your business or organization,
- Live 3-day intensive workshop, anywhere in the world.
- Video conference-calling worldwide. Contact me for details.
Medically Speaking Workshops and Classes
Accent reduction courses designed especially for healthcare workers. In these targeted workshops and classes, you get all of the benefits of the courses above PLUS:
- classes tailored specifically to the medical community
- practice words that are medical terms you use regularly
- role-playing opportunities that include physician-patient interactions
- flexibility to schedule classes around your patients and other commitments
- confidentiality; online classes via Skype can be conducted in the privacy of your home or office at your convenience
For International Medical Graduates (IMG’s): this course will also help you prepare for:
- The communication skills portion of the ECFMG
- The interpersonal skills and professionalism portion of the ACGME
- Clinical Skills Exam on the USMLE, which requires clear communication
Still not sure if the Medically Speaking classes are right for you or your practice? Contact me to set up a free 20 minute consult over Skype and let’s talk about it.